If you’ve been pondering about beginning the ketogenic diet, you are not alone.
The average person thinking about losing weight somehow assumes they will have to go without the foods they love. They also fear they will be hungry most of the time.
This is not true when considering the Ketogenic diet and its delicious recipes.
Fad diets tend to leave people feeling lethargic and with no energy. What’s worse, once they stop the diet, they find that they start piling on the pounds again.
Unfortunately, the availability of junk and processed food make it difficult to achieve your goals.
This is why the ketogenic diet foods are popular because they are very nutritious.
The following is an example of a great low carb recipe:
Cottage Flaxseed Pancakes
½ cup ground flax seed meal
3 Tbsp Cottage cheese
2 Tbsp butter, melted
¼ cup heavy cream
¼ tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
1. In a deep bowl, mix together all ingredients from the list.
2. Heat the oil in a non-sticking frying skillet.
3. Cook the pancakes for two minutes and flip when bubbles appear in the middle.
4. Cook one minute more from the other side.
5. Serve hot.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Did you know that one of the best ways to eat well and lose weight is to reduce your overall carb intake and increase protein intake?
In fact, a low carb/high protein diet has more benefits than just helping you lose weight. It can help you reduce cholesterol, reduce blood sugar levels, and prevent disease.
The Ketogenic diet has helped millions of people to live healthier and lose weight at the same time.
You can find out how the Ketogenic diet can benefit your health in the book The Ketogenic Diet –
Learn How a Low Carb Lifestyle Can Benefit You.
The Ketogenic diet is not a fad diet, but it is a lifestyle change which sustains weight loss and good health.
Low Carb Ketogenic Diet For Beginners
Starting a low carb diet is not very difficult.
The following tips are suggested when starting a low carb diet:
• A great diet should contain plenty of low carbohydrate-rich vegetables. The same is true for healthy fats. Just keep out anything made with sugar and flour, as they have no nutritional benefit.
• Use cold meat as a wrap. Wrap a slice of roast beef or turkey and put some vegetables or cheese inside. Roll them up as you would a wrap, and you have healthy low carb meal.
• Start slowly. If you are a fussy eater, you maybe a little reluctant to enter the “ketogenic lifestyle”. No problem. Simply change one food element at a time, such as removing bread from your daily intake.
Low carbohydrate meal plans are extremely popular. They contain high protein foods and many of them eliminates foods such as legumes, fruits and grains which add to the carb count in high carbohydrate diets.
Anyone who is concerned about their well-being should consider a ketogenic diet plan because of its powerful weight loss potential.
However, I must be honest!
There are some things you must know about the ketogenic diet plan.